Usually, I would recommend keeping McDonalds at bay, but if you find yourself in the situation where everyone in the car wants McDonalds and you lack your bag of snacks, then this post is for you.
I’ll tell you right now: There aren’t many options, but there is something. And we will take something!
– Minute Maid Apple Juice
– Minute Maid Orange Juice
– Dasani Water (surprise, surprise)
– Unsweetened Iced Tea
– McCafe Hot Coffee, black
– McCafe Iced Coffee, black
[these foods may look like Whole30 or Paleo; but they’re hiding something…]
– Eggs & Egg Whites; contain liquid margarine
– Grilled Chicken; contains sugar & rice starch
– Applewood & Canadian Bacon; contains sugar
– Sausage; contains sugar, corn syrup & dextrose…geez!
– Pickles; contains food dyes
Stay strong on your Whole30 journey!
See? You can even tackle a McDonalds with ease!