Puffs of magic.
It’s sooooo fluffy.
Fancy little egg pouches.
Egg Clouds (makes 2 clouds)
– 3 eggs, yolks and whites separated
– olive oil
– salt & pepper, to season
1. Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
2. Coat baking sheet in olive oil.
3. Place 3 egg whites in a mixing bowl and set 2 yolks aside.
I like to keep the yolks in the shell so it’s easy to maneuver later.4. Beat the egg whites with your electric mixer (start on low and work up to medium speed) until whites turn stiff and fluffy.5. Half mixture and spoon two equal clouds onto a baking sheet; use the back of your spoon to make a well & place one yolk in each cloud.
6. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes until golden brown; season with salt & pepper. Then, CHOW DOWN!
– Bacon is always a great idea.
– Fiesta! Top with salsa, diced tomatoes, onion, & bell pepper.
– Feeling spicy? How about a couple of splashes of hot sauce.
– Grace the top of your garden salad with this fluffy thing and make your co-workers say “oooooh, fancy”.
Happy Friday and get ready for a great weekend! 🙂