I needed something to mix up my eggs for breakfast routine. Omelets, scrambled, hardboiled, fried, etc. Which I absolutely love but after reading It Starts With Food, it was suggested that during Whole30 you’re probably going to get sick of eggs and you need to avoid pancakes, waffles, muffins and other baked goods, so breakfast sausage it is!
Unfortunately, every single breakfast sausage in the grocery store is off-limits. Therefore… these mouth-watering breakfast babes were born!
Breakfast Sausage Patties (makes 8 patties)
– 1lb ground pork
– 1 egg
– 2 tbsp coconut flour
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp dried rosemary
– 1/2 tsp sea salt
– 1/4 tsp nutmeg
– 1/8 tsp all-spice
– coconut oil; to grease pan
1. Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
2. Grease 8 cupcake wells with coconut oil; set aside.
3. Mix ground pork, egg, coconut flour and all seasonings together in bowl until well mixed.
4. Evenly distribute meat mixture in cupcake wells.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
Now these sausages can be the star of your Breakfast Show. Enjoy! 🙂